Monday, January 4, 2021

Jan - Jun 2021 Mini Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration

 Launching tomorrow, January 5th, you will be able to earn FREE products when you purchase from any Stampin' Up! demonstrator. As this is my blog, I sure to hope you will choose to purchase from me.

The new mini-catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration will available to all tomorrow. For every $60 you spend, you will receive your choice of product from the SAB brochure. It can be Designer Series Paper (DSP) and stamp sets. There are many to choose from. For example, if you spend $240 before taxes and shipping, you can choose four (4) items from the SAB brochure. I can't put the catalogues here today, but come back tomorrow and download an online version for yourself. You won't be sorry. Here are a couple of pictures of the front covers. 






 


 

Here is a card for an 80-yr old woman that I don't even know. Her daughter posted on Facebook saying that she could not travel to Newfoundland to celebrate this occasion with her Mom and asked if anyone was interested in sending a card to surprise her mom. I think the mom will be inundated with cards from around the world and will be left wondering how this happened when they start showing up in her mailbox. This card was made with Darling Donkeys, available tomorrow in the SAB catalogue.




I so copied this from Pinterest but I did change up the colours. I googled the colours of the Provincial Flag of Newfoundland & Labrador. From the picture I saw, I chose Bumblebee for the Base, Night of Navy for the mat and Real ?Red ink for the words, thereby capturing all the colours of their flag. I hope Annie Baker likes her card!. TAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.