Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mystery Monday, anyone?

 Good morning all; hope you are keeping well and thank you for stopping by my blog. Today I will share with you my card from Mystery Monday which is an ongoing fun game hosted by my upline, Diane Inkster, for her team. She will give us clues and we follow along and everybody's card is different. Here's mine:


I also decorated an envelope for this card. Steppin' it up just a bit. 


Thanks for taking the time to drop by and, should you want to talk about Stmpin' Up! products, order anything or even become a member of my team and be eligible for a 20% discount on product, leave a comment or call me. I am a Canadian demonstrator and can help you no matter where you live in Canada. 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.