Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New Catalogues on Right

 Hi Folks! Just a short post to tell you I have been kicked out of my home for a few days. Our condominium is replacing all windows in the building and today, and the next couple of weeks, it's my turn to live in chaos. In fact, I can't even be in my unit during the day as everything has been moved six feet from all windows so crew can have easy access. I' m okay with that because the end product will be worth it. I can say that because I have no one else to consider and have children close by who will put me up, or put up with me, however you wish to read that. Here's a couple of pictures for you. One is looking into the living room and the other is looking at the kitchen window.



If you take a look on the right hand side of the blog, you will find the newest catalogues for your enjoyment. They are PDFs and will open the catalogues. Feel free to peruse the wonderful goodies in them and then order away.

For every $60 or more you spend, before shipping and taxes, you can choose a Level 1 Item from the SAB catty.  If you spend $120, before shipping and taxes, you get a choice of a Level 2 item. Should you have an unlimited budget (don't we all wish) then eventually you can get everything in the SAB catty.  You can shop from the Annual Catalogue or the Jan - Jun 2021 mini-catalogue to increase your freebies.  

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.