Thursday, March 4, 2021

NO CASE-ing HERE

Almost all of the cards I make have been CASE'd' (Copy And Share Everything) from the Stampin' Up catalogue, Pinterest and other card making sites from other demonstrators. Today I felt brave and wanted to use the new Butterfly Brilliance suite so I sat down at about 10am and it's just coming up to 3pm and I have two, only two cards for my five hours of work. No wonder I CASE! Anyway, here they are: The first card was the second one I made because the one with all the die-cut butterflies wore me out! The first card uses only cardstock, Butterfly Bijou DSP, postage stamp punch and a sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays. Easy, peasy; anybody can do it. I did add a bit of gold ribbon and some gems to class it up a litle.
The card below was made first thing this morning when I was bright and excited to get stuck in. Then reality hit: I'm not a designer, I just like to play. Out came the Butterfly Bijou DSP and, wouldn't you know it, the largest die in the Butterfly Brilliance bundle exactly fits the pattern of one of the papers. No individual stamping or colouring, just die-cut the paper and you have five beautiful butterflies to place on your card. The next thing I did was to use some of the individual dies to make the beautiful wings to add to some of the butterflies. Of course, I had to use Wink of Stella to give them a little glitter. I also used some Holiday Rhinstone Basic Gemsfor the body of two of the butterflies.
All items used will be listed below. Feel free to purchase none of them, some of them or all of them. I'm happy if you just look at them and perhaps leave a comment so I know somebody is out there in cyberland. Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.