Saturday, March 6, 2021

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY & ANNIVERSARY CARDS

 Do you find making cards for the boys/men in your life challenging? I know I do. Here's an anniversary card I saw from another demonstrators website, so I CASE'd it changing out the DSP. For this card I  used Misty Moonlight c/s, Beautiful World stamp set, A World of Good DSP, Brushed Metallic Specialty Paper, and Layered Oval Dies for the sentiment. The belly band used to keep the card closed makes use of the Dazzling Diamonds embossing folder, too.

Now for a birthday card for one of my three grandsons. They will be celebrating 13th, and two have 15th birthdays in the near future but I'm not saying which is getting this one, mainly because I haven't yet decided!

This one used the same stamp set for sentiments, same DSP but changed to Early Espresso cardstock which makes the Brushed Metallic really pop on this one.

This Accordion Fun Fold card is the brain child of Sharon Armstrong of txStampingSharon way down south in Texas. Click on the link to watch how it's made. When I get to 20-25 years experience as a demonstrator, I promise to make my own creations, complete with tutorials! I'll be in my 90's then and probably have painful, arthritic, narled hands, but I'll still be making cards!

Oh, I added Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels, but did not take another photo. You will just have to trust me that they both look amazing! LOL


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.