Saturday, November 7, 2020

A 3D Project

 I can't believe how easy it was to make a Little Treat Box with a Christmas theme. For me, it was a huge accomplishment as I have always shied away from 3D projects. Not any longer!

First I die cut some Cinnamon Cider cardstock using the Little Treat Box die. Takes only a couple of seconds to run it through the Stampin' Up Cut and Emboss machine. I used Classic Christmas DSP to decorate the front and back of the Treat Box. The coffee cup on the front can be found in the Press On stamp set and the Warm Hugs stamp set was used for the circle and sentiment on the back of the box. I finished it off with a little bit of red & white twin and called it done! It would be perfect for giving someone enough hot chocolate mix and some marshmallows, or some chocolate treats, just enough to satisfy, but not enough to be unhealthy. If you would like to see how to make this, please leave me a comment and how I can contact you. Even better, sign up to follow my blog using the sign up box over there on the right hand side.
Thanks for reading this far, I'm a new demonstrator and am trying to build up some followers. If you know someone who is a crafter, lives anywhere in Canada, please send them my way. First orders always receive a thank you card and gift to show my appreciation. Again, thank you for being here.







1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to visit my blog! You have absolutely made my day.